Ayurveda is a 5000-year old timeless ancient medical system originated in India and by using the techniques we can not just treat but also prevent you from developing these imbalances.
Service (A) Ayurveda 1-on-1 Personal Consultation: (Remote or Face to Face) – 90 mins
During the 90 minutes session, we will review:
• Your intention, chief concerns and goals
• Prakruiti (Innate Body Type)
• Vikruti (Current Imbalances – targeted issues to treat)
• Agni (Digestive system) Type and Strengths
• Ama (Half digested wastes, meaning Toxins) level
• Your lifestyle and routine
• Your medical history and your chronic illness if any
• Examine your pulse, tongue, and eyes
Based on above, you will receive initial suggestions on tips to support your wellness. You will receive a report within 10 days.
Service (B) Personal Ayurveda Therapy Treatment: 60 mins
A treatment can only start after initial Ayurveda 1o1 personal consultation to set your goal and assess the progress.
A typical treatment will last 60 mins per session, the plan will cover below but not limited to treat targeted dosha(s):
Ad-Hoc Service (C) Hands-on Reiki: 60 mins