Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist
April Tsai, a certified and trained Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist since 2016 with over 12 years of Yoga practice. Certified with Reiki Level 2, Ayurvedic Thai Bodywork (Massage) Level 3 and completed her 550HR Yoga Teacher Trainings in Bali with ThaiVedic (IPHM and Yoga Alliance certified school) and Sri Lanka. She used Ayurveda, Yoga and meditation to cure her post-trauma depression and now leading a healthier life. For the past 5 years+, she has received her 1 year credit training of counselling with University of Hong Kong and has cultivated her training profession in the space of corporate and wellness settings in Hong Kong.
She worked in multinational corporations for over 15 years. Now she has decided to share her passion and love about Yoga, Ayurveda, Self-healing, Health, Spirituality and Meditation to anyone she touches.
She is a dedicated Vipassana meditator, a Plum Village Mindfulness practitioner, a New Age explore (Seth’s Materials) and a non-judgemental, open-minded, receptive student of life.
- 200HR Ayurveda Yoga Therapist Teacher (ThaiVedic, registered under IPHM, International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine board, https://www.iphm.co.uk/)
- Level 3 ThaiVedic Ayurvedic Yoga Bodywork Teacher
- 300HR Vinyasa Yoga Teacher (Dharma Yoga lineage)
- 50HR Yin Chinese Meridian Yoga Teacher (with Annie Au)
- Reiki Therapist Level 2
- Vipassana Meditation (Anapana) Facilitator
- Hong Kong Yoga Teacher Association Alumni
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
Teaching Experiences (Bilingual Chinese Mandarin/ English)
- 12 years of Yoga practice
- 3.5+ years Ayurveda 1o1 consultant and coach
- 3.5+ years Group and Private Yoga/ Massage/ Meditation/ Workshops teaching experience
- Year 2018/19 Hong Kong Intl. Arch En Route Yoga & Wellness Festival Instructor
- Initiated “Water Lily Yoga Project 2017”: Charity Fundraising Yoga Instructor t (over HKD10,000 in 2018) for Mayaa Nepal NGO
- Hong Kong eMagzine Green Queen featured Yoga Teacher 2017
- Hong Kong Newspaper SCMP News featured Yoga Teacher 2019
For more enquiries, you may email April at April@vitalitycenter.com.hk.
“To empower my clients to create true self-healing and share my dharma with them is the most rewarding gift I’ve received in my teaching career.”
Languages: English and Chinese Mandarin.